- We treat each client relationship as a partnership and SoftStar is dedicated to providing outstanding client satisfaction.
- Our focus is on Quality, Quality, Quality. The firm's principals are directly involved in the delivery of services.
Custom Software Development
- SoftStar’s principals each have over 25 years of computer industry experience
bringing an unparalleled understanding of hardware, and software technologies to the client. This allows SoftStar to apply the appropriate resources to a project or assignment.
- SoftStar understands the costs, benefits and drawbacks of using and applying different technologies.
- SoftStar's development methodology is efficient and requires that we "sweat the details" before spending an inordinate amount of time and money in the construction of a custom application.
- We believe in re-usability without sacrificing creativity.
- SoftStar's development approach focuses on what is best for the client. It is not technology dependent.
- SoftStar's close and constant communications with our development clients ensures that a high quality solution is created that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Our development services can be provided onsite, offshore, or in a hybrid onshore/offshore delivery model to meet the client’s needs.
- One of our principals will work with you to determine the best options for your organization.
- Flexibility in development allows us to provide a wider range of pricing options, while maintaining the highest quality standards.
- SoftStar subscribes to all the major job boards insuring that no qualified IT candidate is overlooked when searching for Full time Permanent employees or hard to find contracting expertise for our clients.
- Partner arrangements with over 4,000 consulting companies throughout the world, enables SoftStar to make the exact personnel fit that the client requests.
- SoftStar has contractor/consultant support structures in place so in the unlikely event a consultant runs into trouble he/she will always get help.
Our client relationships aren't based on dependency. They are founded
instead on trust and mutual benefit. We transfer knowledge, make clients
autonomous, and solutions self-sustaining.